Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Blogging, take two

So it's been nearly six months since I last posted anything. I had great intentions, but - well you know what they say about the road to Hades.

So a friend of mine (what a loaded phrase) moved his blog from myspace.com to blogger.com. Check out his blog (curse-sensitives warning). Since we now share the same service, I suppose I can link to him now. *grin*

It was in reading Sean's blog that I decided to post again on my own. Why? Well I thought it interesting the things that he writes about, versus the things I feel like writing about.

Don't get me wrong - I care about what goes on around me. Get me in person, ask me the right questions, and I could talk your ear off about any number of topics, many of which would probably bore you to tears. But that's not the kind of thing I'd write about online. As a matter of course anyway. Those things are his passion - for me they're just peripheral. My passion? Generally speaking, my passion is the emotional aspects of my life. Primarily my relationships with other people (as mother, daughter, sister, friend, lover, etc.) and how they affect me.

And then there's music. More on that (maybe) in another blog entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home