A Broken Rhythm
So I was trolling through random blogs using the "NEXT BLOG" button in the upper right corner when I came across one with "brokenrhythm" in its URL. The blog itself wasn't called that; it was just another weird advertising blog that posts the same thing every day.
But for some reason that phrase stuck in my head.
A Broken Rhythm could mean the stork will come visit you soon.
Or it could mean a change in your everyday life. Like just now (7:46PM) my mom called me to tell me her sister is in the hospital and isn't expected to live. My aunt is 72 years old. I suppose that's not so young to die. I didn't realize she was that much older than my mom. Dealing with relatives dying of old age is one of those unpleasant realities that get sprung on you once you hit about 30/35.
A Broken Rhythm could also herald good things like an unexpected flower delivery, or out-of-town friends stopping by to say hello.
Anything that jolts you out of simply existing breaks the rhythm.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home