Saturday, May 28, 2005

Newly-discovered Dealbreaker

Wow has it really been over a month since my last entry? Time sure flew, although while living it, it seemed to crawl.

I won tickets the "Two Hats and a Red Head" tour in Vancouver off the radio. Reba McEntire, Terri Clark, and Brad Paisley. The concert is 6/11. I posted a "who wants to go with me" email to a social club to which I belong, and got quite a few offers.

I met one man yesterday to see if we'd get along long enough to go to the concert. We met in the toy aisle at Wal-Mart and talked for TWO HOURS! It didn't seem like that long, except my knees/feet were killing me.

We had great rapport, and will probably end up going to the concert. I can see this becoming a great friendship, but not more than that. Which surprised me a little.

All along I've thought I had only one real "dealbreaker" when it came to a relationship with a man, but I found a second one last night.

Here's a list of things about this man that are usual dealbreakers with women:

  • 36, lives with mom
  • divorced twice
  • low-paying job

None of those are the dealbreakers though.

The dealbreaker is something else - not material in nature. An intangible. But a dealbreaker nonetheless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home