The Night That Wasn't
So my daughter went out of town for three days. The plan was, he would come over Thursday night and we'd spend some alone time together until he had to leave for work Saturday morning.
Thursday night was great. We spent some time making out and cuddling, with some light play involved. Fell asleep.
Friday. Well, Friday didn't work. I told him I didn't want to have sex until he was ready to be exclusive. Apparently that threw cold water on the plan because all of a sudden he had plans to take care of that evening.
Also, when I asked when we could go out again, he started listing how busy he was and said he'd call the day before he was free. Yeah.
Oh well. I happen to know I'm worth waiting for. One of these days someone else will think so too. Or not - I can be single. I don't want to be, but I can be.
C'est la vie.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home