Personals ad
Originally posted on LargeFriends.com (don't remember when - maybe around the same time as Melancholy Me since it has that MIP phrase in it):
ABOUT ME:
I'm 36, fat, and a generally positive person.
Things that make me tick include a passion for music and for nature, curiosity about How The World Works, and figuring out puzzles of any kind - strategy, personalities, answers to the question "what if", jigsaw, numbers, and words.
Things that tick me off include intolerance of any kind, cars that wait until the last minute to merge in a construction zone, and impatience.
While I list "Christian" in my profile, I'm not at all intolerant of any other faith. Even those generally intolerated by "Christians". I chose Christian because that's what I grew up with, although I haven't actually taken the time to figure out what sort of faith I do have, if any.
I generally enjoy the more sedentary things in life - long drives, a good book, live theatre, and sitting around chatting online or in person. That's not to say I never do anything active, just that I rarely do.
ABOUT HIM:
Here's the thing. I don't care what you look like (as long as you know what a shower is) or how much money you make (as long as you don't expect a sugar momma).
What I do care about is that you're unmarried, you want to be in a committed, monogamous relationship, and you want that person to be me. Really. I want to be your most important person (MIP), and I want you to be my MIP.
Don't be abusive or condescending - to anybody, not just me. Don't foster a hateful relationship with anyone, and don't give up on a relationship when the going gets rough.
It's simple really. I'm here looking for love rather than lust, although lust can be part of love. I'm looking for quality over quantity, and kindess over impartiality. MIP wanted.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home